Carriage of goods
International carriage of goods by land transport requires knowledge in various fields. Our team has extensive experience in transportation of goods, which guarantees to the customers that they will get professional freight services. The forwarding agent takes care of not only the organization of freight, but also assists in preparation of documents, keeps in touch with drivers, follows the situation of goods on the roads, as well as helps choosing the most feasible solutions.
MOVEO UK specializes in carriage of cargo up to 24 t on international routes by land transport. Our main trend is Western Europe:
Carriage of goods is performed by semi-trailer trucks holding Euro-3, Euro-4, and Euro-5 certificates. All trucks are in good technical condition and equipped with GPS tracking devices for expeditious information of the goods traffic.
Main types of transport
Curtain sider semi-trailers – the goods, which do not require temperature mode, are carried by curtain sider semi-trailers. All our drivers are professionals, obeying individual freight instructions (proper fastening of goods, time of arrival, qualification).
- Wood: (pellets, briquettes, slabs, logs, furniture);
- Construction materials: (blocks, bricks, roofing, tin, specific goods requiring extra equipment (helmets, boots, goggles – ADR goods));
- Milk products: milk powder, starch, chocolate;
- Plastic products: granules, containers;
- Agricultural products: peat;
- Perfumery: perfume;
- Tobacco products: cigarettes;
- Domestic electric appliances: TV sets, ovens, computer units;
- Other goods.
Thermal transport (refrigerators) – we carry the goods, which require temperature mode. Refrigerators are equipped with the temperature fixing option as well as FRC certificates (for carriage of perishable products)
- Milk products: cheese, butter, milk, cream, yogurt;
- Meat products: goods requiring high temperature mode from -20 to +20;
- Fruits and vegetables: bananas, mushrooms, mandarins, apples;
- Other goods.